Monday, May 16, 2011

nighty!

Just a little, quick update before we go to bed. :) Soo, as you guys know we're moving to VA within the next 10 to 12 months. Sailor's ship is being relocated there for an overhaul & the USS Nimitz is taking the USS Lincoln's place in Everett. So, the good news.. Sailor told me today that if/when his PTS gets approved.. they'll be moving our HHG & will refund us (again) for a partial DITY move. I'm really nervous about the fact that every Sailor has to go through this process before reenlisting & I'm really afraid for my Sailor. I'm not sure why, but I am. For his sake, I really hope it gets accepted so he can extend on the Lincoln for another year so they move our HHGs for us. If it doesn't, for whatever reason, get approved.. he's already got a back up plan. He'll finish out his enlistment & join the Army. He'd love to go Rangers but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that they WILL move our HHGs if they approve his PTS & let him extend for an additional year. :) So have your eyes, fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed that they approve it & allow him to extend so our PCS/move will be a little less stressful <3

PS. I got accepted in Columbia College (it's official) & I start in August. I finally got my email and account set up on their server.

No comments:

Post a Comment