Saturday, May 14, 2011

that's life..

So, I decided to not blog about those things I've been wanting to blog about until I get most of my followers' emails so I can make my page private.. & I'm not even sure that I reallllly want to make it private just yet. Soo, anywho...

I applied for college! Yep, I sure did. I applied at Columbia College online for August 2011. :) I'm going for a Bachelor's in General Studies.. just because I'm not even sure who I am right now, I'm pretty sure I don't even know what I want to do with my life as of yet, either. Plus, this will probably be a big enough load for me for a while considering I've been out of high school for 3 years. That's crazy! Tomorrow actually marks 3 years. Where has the time gone? Am I really 21 already? I turned 21 on Monday & I've only had HALF of a margarita since then.. who does that?


I'm not a big drinker. I really enjoy white, fruity wine & a few social drinks but I don't like getting totally trashed & wasted. I don't like the feeling of not being able to walk on my own, not being able to control what I say & how I say it, etc.. I don't like depending on other people & that would be kind of hard to do when everyone else is shitfaced as well. It's not my cup of tea. Call me old & no fun but.. it's not my favorite past time. I'd much rather surf on Amazon or watch Netflix than go be "cool" & get shitfaced every weekend.

I will go bar hopping one weekend with Sailor.. maybe even to a club for shits & giggles but I definitely won't be that woman who gets talked about because whether I'm with Sailor or not.. it kind of looks trashy. & makes your husband look bad, too. I can't stand to see fellow MilSpouses post pictures on Facebook of them getting totally trashed at a bar wearing something that wouldn't even cover up a 2 month old child while their husband is deployed/not home. Judge me & comment with rude things to say, I won't care. I'm speaking my own opinion & I think it's the truth.. what's the Navy say? "If it looks like you're doing something, you are doing it"? Something along those lines & it basically sums it up. Woooo, Happy 21st Birthday to you! but please don't let your boobs fall out of your dress & don't do a Snooki cartwheel at the bar with no panties on. I'm sure your Mama is super proud.


Wow, sorry about that. Hahaha.


Yesterday (& this weekend) is the case lot sale at the commissary here. I've seen a lot of signs about other commissary's doing them around the same time, too. This was our first case lot sale we went to. We've been here 2 years & 3 summers now.. I've never even heard of a case lot sale going on at our commissary until this year! If I had known about it the other years, I sure as heck would have been there. We saved soo much money & got a lot of stuff. We would have bought way more if we weren't moving by the end of the year. & I didn't want to have to find space for it in our itty bitty 750 sq ft apartment. It was amazing. :)


What have you ever bought at a case lot sale that saved you lots of money??


What a random blog. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment