Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thankful my Sailor is an AO..

     That way I will know what to do when my head explodes from being so congested. Three weeks and counting.. my head has been pounding, throbbing & anything else out of the normal for a head to do. Tylenol, Advil, nothing will work. I've tried congestion medicine several times and nothing seems to budge. Starting on the 31st I started cutting out ALL soda, which could be a factor in some parts of my head hurting but I don't think it's that big of a factor considering my face hurts to the touch.. yep, I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection. I can never escape a stupid sinus infection. It never fails to hit me at least once in the summer and once in the winter. How'd I get so lucky?!


     Any how.. it's been pretty chill so far this year. Since it's only the 2nd day of the year and all ;) Other than my head falling off my shoulders as we speak.. this year will be the bomb dot com! Not shitting you. Sailor comes home the first part of the year, we get to live in our apartment again as a married couple, I get a NEW car (new to me anyways) & we get to see what the year has in store for us :) I've very happy about this year. I'll turn 21 in May only 10 days before our 3 year wedding anniversary<3


     Sailor turns 21 on the 26th & I have YET to send out his THREE care packages for his birthday. Lmao.. yes, THREE. He gets about 1 or 2 every month but since it's his birthday, I felt like spoiling him a little bit more. Needless to say, he's going to absolutely LOVE what I'm sending/made him!


& I have nothing to really bitch about yet this year.. another thing I'm trying to work on. I need to learn to accept things as they are. I've been pretty good at that lately but I want to be pretty good at it ALL the time. I don't want to let things get to me.. especially things I don't have control over for instance: the Navy. I never have & never will have control over what the Navy does with Sailor nor me.. or us as a family in the future. I don't mind being thrown here or there as long as I have my two girls & Sailor but with this 'giving & taking, giving & taking' shit.. that's a whole different story. I hate that things are NEVER for sure until it's already happened. I live through my planner & the Navy makes it hard to plan ANYthing.. like a family or a small vacation to get away from reality. Everything is changing and everything will never stay the same. I like it but then again I don't. Oh, Navy, why do you have to be such an asshole?!

No comments:

Post a Comment