Friday, January 7, 2011

Plucking my eyes out..

     Okay, If someONE keeps asking me the same questions over and over and over again I'm going to freakin scream. If you would just go back to Washington where our Sailors will be returning & STAY there.. there wouldn't be a problem. Although, you just changed your flight to March. MARCH! Hello!! Am I the only one who doesn't want to be in a freakin rush & a tizzy trying to get groceries bought up, the house in order, etc BEFORE the month they're supposed to be home? Or am I the crazy one? I just don't understand people. I'm just ready to be back in WA where I can get things done that I need to get done before Sailor returns home. I'm not a big fan of dropping hundreds of dollars at the store at one time.. I'd like to buy things up gradually that way if I forget something it won't be such a big damn deal.


I just don't get it..

No comments:

Post a Comment