- We're in Tennessee for 7 whole days to visit family. This is the first time Sailor has been home since August & will probably be the last time until after this 2nd deployment this winter. I, of course, come home a lot more often. I came home for 2.5 months this past winter to spend the holidays with my family so I wouldn't be alone in WA. All of my friends had moved 'home' & weren't there.
- I'm absolutely loving the culture shock we're going through. From WA (45*) to TN (85*) plus ALL of our favorite foods <3 Sweet tea, fried foods & his Granny's Japanese cooking.
- I realllllllly need to start eating better and being more active. It makes me sick.
- I'm addicted to coffee. & I need a coffee bean grinder so I can grind my whole bean coffee from Starbucks.
- I love how the south means thunder, lightning, & storms!!
I know we're supposed to do 10 but... I need to blog ;)