Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting To Know YOU!

I know I'm a day late but I'm in a bloggy type mood tonight soo, here goes it! :)


1. do you watch/read the news?
No, actually I try to NOT watch the news. It only makes my anxiety higher than it should be & they blow it way out of proportion!

2. how would you describe your "look"?
Jeans.. & just about anything that fits, comfy & looks decent.

3. did you play sports in high school or college?
I played softball all 4 years of high school & volleyball my first two years. :)

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
Heels any day! I don't hate them but I don't look good in them. & I'm addicted to my chapstick.

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
I don't think it's actually ON tv right now but I really like Spartacus.

6. would you rather bake or cook?
I really like doing both.
 
7. shorts or skirts?
Gym shorts. :))

8. what's your favorite scary movie?
I haven't seen a really good, terrifying movie in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment