Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent
At first I didn't know what to do to keep myself busy while Sailor was on a fast cruise. It was the first time he was away and I wasn't living with family. It was just me in a NEW city 3k miles from home. Now, I work 49 hours a week and I have two dogs. You can only imagine how well I stay busy now.

2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
Definitely Toby Keith & Trace Adkins this past summer!!

3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
Uh.. nothing really except things are cheaper there, 'authentic' mexican food & country food <3 

4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
March of Dimes.. if that counts.

5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
Mm, I find that kinda sick. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment