Thursday, March 17, 2011

Arby's

Omg.. that Arby's 'good mood food' commercial makes me want to stab my ear drums and pluck my eyes out. SO ANNOYING!! Anyways, doing a quick blog. :)


ABC's of Me!

{a} age; 20 - 21 on May 9th :)

{b} bed size; Queennnn.

{c} chore you hate; Ugh, unloading the dishwasher. I don't mind hand washing or even loading it.

{d} dogs; Frenchie & Lola - my 2 little girly, prissy Chihuahuas.

{e} essential start to your day: Something to drink. I'm always SUPER thirsty in the morning.

{f} favorite color; Purple!

{g} gold or silver; Silver. 

{h} height; 5'4

{i} instruments you play; I don't.

{j} job title; Nanny

{k} kids; nada.

{l} live; Everett, WA <3

{m} mom's name; Mechelle

{n} nicknames; Kimbo, Kimby or Kimmy.

{o} overnight hospital stays; When I had 6 sets of tubes put in my ears.

{p} pet peeves; Ugh. LOL

{q} quote from a movie; I like too many. :)

{r} right- or left-handed; Right

{s} siblings; One big brother.

{t} time you wake up; 4:30 am :/

{u} underwear; bikini/hip huggers pleaseee.

{v} vegetables you dislike; Eww, I dislike more than I like. Yuck.

{w} what makes you run late; Time.. damn time always getting in the way.

{x} x-rays you've had; I've actually had a lot. Softball was rough on me.

{y} yummy food you make; Mmm, my Mom's homemade potato soup.

{z} zoo - favorite animal; Zeeeeebra. or Penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment