Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Such a slacker..

     I've been slacking soo much about blogging. Over the weekend the internet was down at my Mamaw's & couldn't do anything - even on her desktop. I came home Sunday afternoon but instead of blogging I decided I was going to catch up on Grey's Anatomy then yesterday I had this God awful head ache where I didn't want to do anything but lay in bed while watching even more Grey's Anatomy. So, here I am today updating my blog.


     I don't have anything to blog about.. other than it's FINALLY February. & homecoming is next month :D super stoked! We're on the first day of a new month & we're 21 weeks into this deployment :) I was going through our emails the other day & I can't believe it's already been this long. Every now & then I'll update Sailor with how many weeks down & to go. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I was telling him we were 3 weeks down. That was such a big deal then! Now we're 21 freakin weeks down with X weeks to go! I'm changing over the calendar one last time before it's homecoming month :D I've been waiting for this for what seems like ages.


     I know it's not all daisies & butterflies when you have to turn over the calendar pre-deployment.. believe me. I didn't even want to look at the calendar before he left but the sooner it starts the sooner he's home, right?! I'm soo not looking forward to him deploying again before the end of the year & I'm trying my damnedest to not let that get in the way of this homecoming & enjoying him while he's home this time. I didn't expect this when we started the first deployment. & I didn't expect this second deployment to be even longer than this one. Thank you, Navy, for the massive curve ball that hit me right in the face. Awesome aim, dude.


     Wow, & I said I had nothing to blog about ;)

3 comments:

  1. You are a slacker! I miss reading your blogs, you better get your head back in the game, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. I know, right! I seriously haven't had anything to blog about lately. Bleck!! Hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete