Friday, February 11, 2011

happy friday!

     So.. I'm sitting here. Watching TV - which is rare because I'm usually watching Netflix. I have 6 minutes before I'm supposed to leave for Bug's (my 4yo nephew) Valentine's Party at his preschool :) Then, we're off to the mall so I can buy me a Justin Bieber t-shirt for the movie tonight. I know, I'm 3 months shy of being 21 & I'm going to watch his movie. I'm slightly obsessed with his MUSIC - not him. He's adorable, not hot. Plus, that would be robbing the cradle. Eww. Anywho, I'm finally faxing off the order form for Sailor's cruise pictures from this deployment. They were due BY January 5th and now I have to pay an extra 10 bucks because I'm an idiot and completely forgot about it until the other day. How cool. Let's just hope I get them before he gets home so I can get them framed. I *think* I'll be taking tons of pictures today of my nephew and all of his friends since his mommy & daddy can't make it due to their cruel work schedule. Sometimes, I hate that they have to work & miss out on some of his stuff like that.

     Well.. on to my 31 day Challenge :) ---

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate:
Beer, HATE it.. probably because I haven't found one that doesn't taste like all the others. *gag*

Day 12 - A picture of something you love:
Lighthouses, the beach & photography - all in one :)


Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. I hate beer too! Smells and tastes like moldy bread! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, like.. I don't know. If I want to smell & taste the hops I'd eat it but hell, I don't like the smell. It makes me want to gag.

    ReplyDelete