Wednesday, February 9, 2011

como estan! :)

     It's been a WHILE since I've actually updated my blog. So, I'll start with everything that's been happening lately - Lola went to the vet on the 4th to get spayed. She's doing well & being playful again. I still can't give her a bath until Valentine's day because it has to be 10 days post surgery so she's all itchy & stuff :( Dad & I bought our plane tickets to WA for the 25th. I'm really excited to finally get back to WA, get a car & start back to work before Sailor gets back home which is still on schedule. No one knows that schedule but us & of course all the other families :) I'm finally completely caught up with Grey's Anatomy & I'm on season 3 of Dexter. I also started Weight Watchers a few days ago - so far it's really awesome & teaching me that I can eat healthier & still get full without using all my points on junk food. I love the fact that fruits, veggies & diet soda are all 0 points. Totally made me happy. I get happy about the silliest things but at least I get happy, right?

     I supposed I should catch up with my 31 day Challenge thingy :) So, here it goes:

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day:
Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item:
My Canon Rebel XS DSLR

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh:
People go completely BONKERS when they call for inches of snow.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most:
Cody Allen, my husband<3

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with:
My brother, Peyton. What an idiot :)

     Tis all for now! xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Neat pictures! And yah, totally agree, the shelves in some parts of the stores are like totally empty because of the snow scare. Nuts.

    ReplyDelete