I know I've done about a million blogs today but it's hard to resist when all of my fellow bloggers are doing it, too ;) So.. her's another one!
Fill in the Blank Friday with Jillian at Iron & Sunshine.
1. I am a Netflix addict. A fur-mother to two female Chihuahuas - one white, one black. True Southerner at heart, I was born & raised in Tennessee. I'm a completely faithful, very dedicated wife. Very proud of my USN Sailor & all that he has done. Stuck in the city of Everett, WA. Full time nanny for a 2yr old tornado. A lover, a life-liver.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was moving from Soddy Daisy, TN to Everett, WA almost 2 years ago. It was the first time I moved out of the state of Tennessee & it was the first adventure Sailor & I took as husband & wife. April 20, 2009 was one of the best days of my life.
3. I feel prettiest when my husband does a double look or when I'm all dolled up because he's coming home from being out to sea for weeks.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is homecoming anxiety, lately, but usually because I can't stop my mind from running a million miles a minute. I always find something to worry about.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is anything Asian<3 I love sushi, fried rice, hibachi steak and chicken.
6. The way to my heart is to be exactly like Sailor. No worries, that won't ever happen. My heart is taken.
7. I would like to travel the world with my future kids in tow & my husband beside my side.