Saturday, April 16, 2011

Military Spouse Weekly Fill-In #37

1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
No, & the main reason is not because of PCS floating through the air but because we would have to paint the walls back to original color when we moved out. & I'd much rather just leave them the way they are unless I'm actually going to buy a house.

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Hmm, ya know.. I'm not really sure. I've never thought about that.


3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
A few people's blogs did but with my first deployment it was a better (drama free) way of meeting a lot more women in the same situation as me. I could read their blogs instead of status updates. & it helped me get things off my chest without feeling like I was burdening my friends with complaining or bragging.. or just rambling.


4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life
This is our first base living at & I haven't seen anything 'weird'.. it's quite & usually boring.



5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
Mmm... I'd like to have dinner with a few but I honestly couldn't narrow it down to just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment