Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In :)



Questions:

  1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
  2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
  3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
  4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted bythe C.W.
  5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced

Answers:

  1. I don't personally wish Sailor was in another branch probably because I feel like every branch serve their purpose & get basically the same benefits. Sailor does want to do 'Blue to Green' sooner or later just to test the waters.
  2. Well, we've only been stationed as a family here in Everett, WA. I LOVE everything about WA! Sailor was in Pensacola, FL for 7 months. It wasn't all that bad but very humid & reminds me of home. There isn't one on our list :) Where he goes, I follow.
  3. I don't want to be one age forever. Life is meant to move forward - I want to move forward.
  4. Definitely Cheerios. I'm plain & bland in the morning.. kinda, mehh if you will.
  5. COFFEE. Or orange juice!



No comments:

Post a Comment